söndag 24 oktober 2010

The Social Network review

En googleöversatt (som jag inte orkar gå igenom och rätta) version av min TSN recension. Bara för att ni ska fatta hur jävla bra den här filmen är. Hahaha! Jag är skitjobbig.

A film about the founder of the social network up sounds on paper like a bad idea. It was not. The film is more about being loved, respected and friendship than about programming. David Fincher and screenwriter Aaron Sorkin, along with the rest of the film crew did a phenomenal job. The fact that up, bringing together great friends, exist, pulsates and grows into this now gives David Finchers gift an extra dimension.

I call the The Social Network a gift for that is what it is. A gift for anyone who loves film and has quite enjoy when scripts, images and sound just flaps - and that the flaps. This is brilliant entertainment and in my eyes David Finchers best film. Christopher Nolan's "Inception," which I personally do not understand the hype, can go to bed. This is the year's films.

The Social Network provides the complete world action without car chases or other crap, the grab and run marathons in 180 and it is a wonderful trip. I love the short depth of field, it is well written, funny script - and I absolutely love Trent Reznors music and sound design that pulls up your heart rate and literally oozing out of the room.

Actor stakes are extraordinary. Justin Timberland has a sleazy Jude Law-quality about him and is perfect in the role of the somewhat mysterious Napster founder Sean Parker. Mara, Rooney has a great presence in the few scenes she was involved, which makes me want to see more of her on the silver screen. Jesse Eisenberg is perfect as the socially somewhat dissidents Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg.

The collage scenes are very much just collage scenes (albeit with a beautiful Fincher-dark) and given the run Facebook's immediate attraction. There are also times when I will be somewhat puzzled over where we are headed. But when the story is getting a little tough to take the picture and sound over and sweep my skepticism all the earth.

The film lacks, however, women's portraits. There are two, three sensible girls, among all men, the rest reduced to cells or wild. But even that can get me off balance for the fact it was a long time since I became so entranced by a movie. If there were more characters available, I would pour out of me more praise.
I am enchanted, seduced, and from now on in a relationship with The social network.

Inga kommentarer: