torsdag 22 juli 2010

I Dosing


Och kommentarerna från Youtube som ibland är de roligaste.
PowerPlantt
this is boring as shit im going to smoke some weed and watch it maybe that makesits more fun....
levleung2000
bored!
mtcalvin88
沒甚麼感覺阿= =心裡作用吧
TrueNasty037
hey kids, real drugs are the real thing.
telecom79
I am afraid I would rather smoke cannabis
katiebugg84
i dont get it!! wth!! i felt NOTHING this is lame!
benk1638
「雖然我閉著眼睛,但聽到音樂時,我能看到有光在閃爍。隨著音調 的升高,我感覺自己要浸入椅子裡。而當音調降低時,我感到很放松 。我不想說話,更不想站起來。」網友於Youtube留言。
I hear this song,I feeling nothing.
DevotionTrance
So I herd this is the biggest piece of bullshit in existence. amirite?
JCYK90
If you listen to this not knowing its i-dosing then it just sounds like creepy music, nothing more.
Tripping out, it's all in your head.

Inga kommentarer: